Web Application Maker Price List - Jan 21, 2003
The below conditions and prices may change without notice. For other
usage scenarios contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAM - Overall licensing conditions
- WAM is provided "as is", without any warranties, and Declarativa
is not liable in any way for harm directly or indirectly caused by the use
- The license does not allow the use of WAM in an "Application Service
Provider" scenario, in which case each entity must purchase a separate
- The licensee realizes WAM is proprietary software and a critical
Declarativa business asset, and will therefore preserve its confidentiality, and
do its best efforts so that all its employees, consultants, vendors and
other entities with access to WAM also do.
- WAM sources are registered at the Portuguese BSA representative
- Licensing may be declined for developers serving Declarativa customers
figuring in its public reference list
(in Portuguese), to be determined on a case by case basis
WAMLB - WAM Load Balancer
WAM's load balancer is available
separately from WAM, please contact either email@example.com for details.
WAM - Trial License
- Free binary license for a single developer to evaluate the product for 30
- The licensee agrees not to inspect or reverse engineer the WAMLibrary
WAM - Library License
Perpetual, non-transmissible license to use all WAM components, such as WAMLibrary, WAMAdmin, Transact-SQL
scripts and documentation, including full source code access.
- It's a single SQL Server site license, in that it gives the right to develop and/or deploy
several web applications hosted in a single corporation (premises) site,
accessing the same SQL Server.
Although this license allows multi-developer, multi-application,
and multi-web server scenarios, it is recommended that
realistic support service is contracted to cater for the increased need of
support these situations may entail.
- Includes Support Service for the first month
PRICE: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WAM - Annual Support Service
This is available to WAM licensees for a flat fee, that includes the
- Upgrades to WAM available as Declarativa develops them, at least once per
- Up to 6 hours support over web teleconferencing
- Up to a total of 60 hours support/project coaching effort to distribute over
phone, email and off-line analysis
PRICE: EUR 6 000 € (USD $7 000 )
More extensive support options are available, at cost proportional to the anticipated
WAM - Academic License
A free WAM Library License made available to select universities or research
institutions, under informal but objective collaboration protocols, involving the use of WAM
in class assignments, joint R&D projects or other situations analyzed on a
case basis; please contact email@example.com
if you're interested.
HOW TO ORDER
Please send an email or fax to the contacts below, with full individual or
institution identification data including physical address. A zip file will be emailed
after payment is received by either:
- Wire transfer or check in USD or EUR, payable to Declarativa
Portuguese customers must add 21% VAT/IVA; other European Union companies
too, unless they provide their European tax number